Welcome to Henna by Josie! Henna is an all natural paste that temporarily stains the skin. It lasts for about two weeks. It's made with henna, lemon juice, cajeput essential oil, and lemongrass and sweet orange essential oils. If you are allergic to fava beans, moth balls, citrus, or have a G6PD deficiency, do not use henna. If you or anyone you know is interested in having a party, please e-mail me at josephinelariche@gmail.com. Search for me on Facebook as well!
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
My Pinterest Account
I've saved a lot of ideas I'd like to try on my Pinterest account. I'm really liking the Steampunk ideas I've seen. They're awesome!! I am addicted to Pinterest! I stay on there for hours at a time... When there are a million other things I should be doing instead. Please, send me pins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment