Monday, June 2, 2014

Progress

March 7, 2014

May 31, 2014


















On the left is one of the earlier designs I tried, and on the right is a design I did the other day.  I think I've come along way in 12 weeks.  It's so much fun to learn and practice new things.  I keep wanting to try new and harder designs and my family and friends are very eager to be my models!  (Thanks, guys ♥)  Not only have I practiced the art and studied the different ways to create the designs, I've learned many facts about where henna comes from.  My favorite part to learn is the symbolism behind the henna.  It's amazing how everything stands for something.  Things that keep you safe or make you stronger.  I love that kind of stuff.

"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets; art deserves that, for it and knowledge can raise man to the Divine."
                                                                  -Ludwig van Beethoven

No comments:

Post a Comment