Welcome to Henna by Josie! Henna is an all natural paste that temporarily stains the skin. It lasts for about two weeks. It's made with henna, lemon juice, cajeput essential oil, and lemongrass and sweet orange essential oils. If you are allergic to fava beans, moth balls, citrus, or have a G6PD deficiency, do not use henna. If you or anyone you know is interested in having a party, please e-mail me at josephinelariche@gmail.com. Search for me on Facebook as well!
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Page 5 of 6
Here's page 5 of 6 in the notebook I'm putting together! I'm pretty excited about it, especially this page, but page 6 isn't coming along so great. Eh, I tried something new; what's a girl to do? It's because I'm tired, but it's really discouraging. I've really loved working in this notebook though. It keeps all of my henna attempts in one place, and it will really help with pricing at parties. Which one's your favorite?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment