Welcome to Henna by Josie! Henna is an all natural paste that temporarily stains the skin. It lasts for about two weeks. It's made with henna, lemon juice, cajeput essential oil, and lemongrass and sweet orange essential oils. If you are allergic to fava beans, moth balls, citrus, or have a G6PD deficiency, do not use henna. If you or anyone you know is interested in having a party, please e-mail me at josephinelariche@gmail.com. Search for me on Facebook as well!
Sunday, June 28, 2015
Maternity Henna
Here's my beautiful cousin Becka! She's due in August and I love the design she chose for her prego belly. This was mine and Becka's first maternity design and there are some things I must remember for next time: 1) Have the mommy lay down or sit on a couch so you can work from all angles 2) Always, and I mean ALWAYS be aware of where the baby is kicking 3) And don't let anybody make the mommy laugh! This design took me about an hour and forty-five minutes. Good luck Becka!I can't wait to meet Mason. He's lucky to have a momma as lovely as you are. I hope you enjoy your henna and had a wonderful baby shower. I love you both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment