What do I do next? How can I make the stain last longer? How long does it last? Why does it look orange? I get these questions a lot and I love to answer them, but I thought it might help if I had some written down for those who won't see me after the party. At http://hennabyheather.com/henna/how-to-take-care-of-henna/ you can find a lot of useful information about henna aftercare, but Henna by Heather's general advice is broken down into these steps:1) Be careful when it dries
2) Keep paste on as long as possible
3) Brush paste off, don't use water
4) The stain will darken over the next 24-48 hours.
Please check it out! Another excellent page is http://www.hennapage.com/henna/encyclopedia/skin/skinzones/bodstain1.html. This site has wonderful body maps that illustrate where henna stains well and why.
Here are two of my most recent designs. My dad found this image (below) on a google image search of "biohazard tattoos." He does love to challenge me, so I modified it a little bit. My mom let me us my imagination and I created the picture above using my own ideas. I love both of these, but I love the mandala. I really love any and all mandalas! I do wish I had added the letter N, S, E, and W to the top, bottom, left, and right because it reminds me of a compass. Let me know what you think!

No comments:
Post a Comment