Monday, September 7, 2015

Light Up the Park 2015

I think it's safe to say Madison Township's Light up the Park was a success!!  The entertainment was great and the fireworks at the end of the day was icing on the cake!  They were wonderful ☺  I had a great time, and per usual, I met some really awesome people.  I'd like to shout out to Ria of Ria's Glass Crafts and More.  She has a lot of wonderful items, including the Christmas ornament I bought of Zero from The Nightmare Before Christmas.  All in all, I had a great time.  This was my second time here and I loved it just as much this time as the last.  Light up the Park keep getting better each year and I can't wait to see how much it continues to grow.  I can't wait to see what they have in store for 2016!!   For Henna by Josie, things have grown from last year as well.  I finally broke down and bought a canopy tent, so good news is, I won't have to buy another one!  At least for a while...  I am now selling Henna Candles and Rocks!  I'll post more info about them soon ☺  I also made my first Henna Sign, It's at the very least a first draft.., Let me know what you think because I'm not sure.  I need suggestions!!  I'd like to thank my family for helping me prepare for this event and coming to see me ♥.  You're the best groupies around!

 








No comments:

Post a Comment